In this article, you will learn about:
To start, make sure you have the following:
What is the Debt Analysis tool?
The Debt Analysis tool will provide you with a summary of your open balances, monthly debt payments, payment history, as well as a detailed view of your accounts such as credit cards, home loans, auto loans, and other loans.
You can see the summary for each of the three bureaus by selecting TUI (TransUnion), EFX (Equifax), or EXP (Experian) at the top.
How do I use the Debt Analysis tool?
- Log in to your Credit Hero Score account
- Scroll down and locate the Debt Analysis section
- Select any of the three bureaus to get your analysis
- Click on Details for an expanded view of each account type
- Calculate your Debt to Income ratio by entering your Gross income per year in the corresponding field and clicking on Calculate