In this article, you will learn about:
To start, make sure you have the following:
What is the Credit Score Factors tool?
The Credit Score Factors tool section shows a summary of the credit score factors and their impact on your actual score.
- High impact factors: payment history, credit card use, and derogatory marks.
- Medium impact factors: credit age.
- Low impact factors: total accounts and hard inquiries.
How do I use the Credit Score Factors tool?
- Log in to your Credit Hero Score account
- Scroll down and locate the Credit Score Factors section
- Select any of the three bureaus to review the Credit Score Factors impact as reported by the bureaus