In this article, you will learn about:
To start, make sure you have the following:
What is the Credit Score Simulator?
The Credit Score Simulator is an educational tool. The Credit Score Simulator starts with the information in your current credit report and explores how changing that information could affect your score.
Explore, adjust and ponder, but just remember these are estimated outcomes and not predictions. Of course, it’s all hypothetical. Simulating these changes won’t actually affect your score or report.
How do I use the Credit Score Simulator?
- Log in to your Credit Hero Score account
- Scroll down and locate the Credit Score Simulator section
- Select the scenario you want to evaluate
* Get a new loan
* Open a new credit card
* Close my oldest card
* Get a credit limit increase
* Increase or decrease my balances
* Let my account go past due
* Go into foreclosure
* Have my wages garnished
- See the new simulated score
- Click on Go Back if you want to try a different scenario
Article is closed for comments.